Sunday, April 8, 2007

Going to church DOES NOT make you religious.

Okay. Im getting VERY sick of people who claim "Im not a christian because I refuse to go to church"

NEWSFLASH! THE CHURCH! ISEN'T RELGIOUS!

Through out my elementary years I went to a christian private school which was ALSO a church. Some of the people who made me the saved christian I am today stole money from the church. WOW HOW HOLY IS STEALING MONEY FROM YOUR OWN CHURCH???

These people preach about how ONLY GOD HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE. And yet hear is one proclaimed "Born again" teacher in the middle of class Insulting and proclaiming a middle school principle is an abomination because of her sexual preferance.

WOW WAY TO CONTRADICT YOUR OWN FUCKING BELIEF!

Another good example. I was asking a girl I knew back in highschool about her church. She clearly states "Eh your not my relgion" I looked up the church. Born again christian church. Besides the fact that she made that COMPLETLY ignorant statement, But the fact SHE HAS NO RELGION. (lets not forget she cursed Jesus's name in vain OUTLOUD in class (with a few F bombs) while wearing a gold cross neckalous and I believe a "WWJD" wristband. I can't believe I had feelings for that dumbass back then.

I miss people like John Edwards (Not the con-artist that talks to dead people, Im talking about the preacher) He told the church and people AS IT IS.

My good childhood friends from My old chistian school have gone down the drain. This would be a GREAT example. This person I knew from almost my ENTIRE childhood. She was EXTREAMLY intelligant like the rest. But it seems like when they entered society that intelligance was stripped from them. Lets take a look at a "LONG TIME NO SEE AIM SESSION with her" Names edited out

****: hey i have a random question for you
Wraith Beliskner: sure
Wraith Beliskner: Shoot
Wraith Beliskner: And hey we havent talked in awhile I have a question for you too! How have you been?
****: i used to have a fake id. well, really it wasnt fake it was someones real one that they let me have because they got a new one. anyway, i lost it and now i need a new one because i cant go out anywhere with my boyfriend anymore. do you know anyone who makes them or any reliable place i can get one
Wraith Beliskner: FakeID to get into clubs over your age?
Wraith Beliskner: fakeID for what?
****: yeah, fake ID to get into places that i am not old enough to get into so i can go out with my boyfriend and his friends.
****: i feel bad because he wont go out unless i can because he dosent want me to be left out
Wraith Beliskner: No. for many reasons
Wraith Beliskner: 1st being I dont know anyone who does
Wraith Beliskner: 2.) Im really against that type of stuff I know your drink I respect that but I perfer you dont talk to me about this subject
****: ok
****: im sorry
Wraith Beliskner: and 3.) If your going to do that becareful
****: i dont want to offend you
Wraith Beliskner: You can get slamed and in deepshit if your caught
Wraith Beliskner: no no you dident dont worry
Wraith Beliskner: But sneaking into clubs is not my buisness. I dont indulge and I dont plan to. Only if its for medical reasons.
Wraith Beliskner: Also I dont promote it anyway thats the main problem with this country is to much underage drinking. Thats why I hate MTV so much.
Wraith Beliskner: Yeah so just dont mention this kind of stuff with me unless you want to get me started over how much I hate the subject lol
****: whatdid you want to ask me about
Wraith Beliskner: How have you been doing hows life and all?
****: its been great
Wraith Beliskner: same
Wraith Beliskner: How old is **** btw?
****: 23
****: he just turned 23
Wraith Beliskner: Holy.... Well your 18 so nvm. Still quite a gap lol.
****: ill be 19 in a month
****: its not that bad, ****'s boyfriend is 24


A 23 year old smuggling an underage into a club in my opinion is 2 no 3 words.

COMPLETLY FUCKING WRONG
Even if I KNEW someone who could make fake IDs I would still NEVER tell, You know my old friends seem to think I know all this stuff because my group has alittle "Knowlege with computers, sneaking into stuff, and just in general my old friends KNOW Im a real life Rogue. However I use my Rogueish skills to DESTROY the stuff that DESTROYED them. I use my skills for good.

Here is another thing I can't stand.

"Good Morning America"
When I wake up in the morning. I WANT TO HEAR SOME FUCKING NEWS. Not about some celebrities failed 2 month relationship with some overattractive actor or actress.

A year ago I met my first MAJOR heartbreak. I loved a girl for 3 years. The dumbass I mentioned above. Turns out she diden't give a RATS ass about me. Since I never faced heartbreak before it burned me for months and I fought it with the cure that I posted below. YOU DON'T SEE ME CRYING ON TV DO YOU?

With dreams to be a star and all that media attention, FIRST one should be a man.

If I offend some of you and some of my friends who happen to read this. I will tell you one thing. You see that man in my picture holding the stick? That is my Favorate ECW wrestler. He is called "The Sandman" Now he drinks smokes and and USED to have a bad drug addiction. But I will tell you what. This man has come very far. He is very intelligant, and for someone who has been in alot of bar brawls he has a great political side. Now the Sandman in an out of that ring takes that stick (Also known as a Signapour cane) And shows how things really are with that cane by smacking morons in the face with it, Just like John Edwards did with his Sermons. We need more people in this world LIKE the Sandman and John Edwards. And I will open up like I am doing right here and say whats on my mind, regardess.

No comments: